In order to maintain a safe environment to all swimmers and guarantee that lessons run in a smooth and orderly manner, please make sure to follow our code of conduct, which can be found below:
- Make sure to arrive on time for lessons .
- Please shower and wash your whole body thoroughly with soap before sessions.
- The use of all sporthall areas is restricted to respective training times and facilities.
- Swimmers should wear a swimming cap during lessons; swimming goggles and water bottle are also recommended.
- Food should not be consumed in the pool area; please remember to refrain from bringing allergy-inducing foods e.g.nuts to lessons and training sessions.
Please read more extensive information about this including information for swimmers, information for parents and learn about "The Police Style" - our core philosophy on our Swedish website here